Terms & Conditions
The booking terms and conditions, set out below, are therefore similar to those of other operators, or their agents, you do so on behalf of yourself and all others due to be in attendance of your party. Upon making such agreement it is recognised that you have read and understood the terms and conditions stated hereafter, and therefore agree to be bound by them. Every care is taken that the description of the trips are accurate at the date of publication, however Executive Travel NI reserve the right to vary the route, ferry crossing or accommodation, should the need arise to do so in the interest of their passengers. All bookings are taken as evidence that these booking terms and conditions have been read and accepted by both parties, This holiday is operated solely by Executive Travel NI and the contract is solely between Executive Travel NI and booking party.
- The deposit - A booking will only be accepted by verbal or written confirmation and is received by our office on behalf of those persons, listed therein 1 or as stated, accepting the conditions, with a deposit of £35 per person travelling. All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits are only transferable for a period of up to 3 months. Easy payment plans and cash payments can be arranged through Executive Travel NI.
- Provisional Bookings - Executive Travel NI will accept provisional bookings however your booking will not be confirmed until a deposit is paid. We reserve the right to accept or decline a booking.
- Your Balance Payment - All outstanding monies must be received no later than 21 days prior to departure, or if otherwise stated. If such monies are not received by this date your booking may be cancelled. Executive Travel NI are not obliged to issue any such written or verbal reminders. Payments can be accepted in Euro depending on the exchange rate on day of payment.
- Late Bookings - Bookings received less than 30 days before departure, must be paid in full.
- If you cancel your booking - You may cancel your booking in respect of one or all members of your party at any time, provided person who made the initial booking does so in writing. Verbal cancellations may be accepted in certain circumstances. All cancellation claims will be settled in accordance with the following cancellation scale, and are non-negotiable. % of monies retained if booking is cancelled dependant on notice: more than 30 days - deposit only, 8 to 30 days - 60%, 7 days or less - 100%.
- If we cancel a tour - In the unlikely event of Executive Travel NI having to cancel a tour, for any reason whatsoever, a full refund of all monies will be made. However, when available, you may opt to transfer monies paid to an alternative trip running at any time. Lack of numbers may be a valid reason for cancellation.
- If the ferries are cancelled - If the ferries are cancelled prior to departure Executive Travel NI will do everything in their powers to get your party to the said destination by arranging alternative ferry routes or sailing times. This could mean a very late notification of the itinerary.
- Alterations to itineraries - From time to time certain unforeseen circumstances may interrupt our initial tour itinerary. traffic congestion, road works, bad weather, flooding, ferry cancellations/delays, mechanical breakdowns, strikes, warlike conditions, terrorism or thereafter, political unrest, hostilities, hotel overbooking, government action or any other circumstances or conditions outside the direct control of Executive Travel NI may result in alterations of the advertised tour program/itinerary. It will be solely at the discretion of Executive Travel NI or their representatives, in the best interest of the passengers, to make any necessary changes. This will only be done should circumstance warrant it.
- Luggage - Executive Travel NI will not accept responsibility for loss or damage in excess of normal wear and tear. lack of proper care towards your luggage could result in your claim being turned down. The tour operators are not responsible for lost property on the coach or otherwise.
- Insurance - Executive Travel NI does not include holiday insurance with their packages however we strongly advise that it is taken out especially on breaks over 4 days.
- Coaches - Executive Travel NI pride themselves on the cleanliness of their coaches. This is for your comfort and safety; therefore there is a strict policy of no hot food or drinks on board. Cigarettes and alcohol are also strictly forbidden.